Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My favorite things.

Today's my birthday. A lady never tells her age, but I will share with you a few of my favorite things.

Just a few of my favorite things. (When I wrote that I totally heard Julie Andrews singing in the back ground.)

1-Reading a book in the bathtub.

2-Eating and smelling grapefruit in the morning.

3-Sitting outside and sharing a meal with my family.


4-Kissing the man I love.


5-Talking to my best friend on the phone.


6-Hearing my favorite song on the radio.

7- Listening to a good rainstorm with thunder and lightning.

8-Snuggling deep into a blanket while I watch a chic-flick with my girls.

9-Laughing with friends and family

10-A clean and organized house.

These are some of my favorite things.

By the way they are in no particular order.

I only listed ten things, but this list would not be complete without chocolate. I eat it every day and love, love, love it so much. And all of these things are much better when you do them eating chocolate.

Example: Reading a book in the bathtub and eating chocolate. See better.

What's your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment