Wednesday, October 13, 2010

the stupid things I say.

I made a delivery today for my husband to a friend of ours. He came around the corner and said my name and said, "I heard you were looking for me." And I said. Oh yeah, here it comes word vomit. I said, "What you didn't smell me." What! I took a shower before I left, did my hair, put make-up on. And I said that. Really what is it about methat makes me say the stupidest things. I couldn't even believe I had said it I smiled, our friend laughed gave me a hug took the delivery and started talking about something else. Heaven bless nice people who over look my dumb replies.

This is not the first time I've said something stupid. Oh no, it happens on weird bases, like I met one of my husbands clients once and I was looking forward to meeting this man. My sweet husband introduced us, we shook hands and and his client said to me, "It's very nice to meet you." And I said, "I bet it is." Possessed. I'm pretty sure that's what my husbands client thought. Yep he's married to a certified loon. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even come up with some quick wit to cover my faux pas.

I need help. Please tell me you have said some wonderfully weird and horribly unexplained things at some of the most inopportuned time.

No comments:

Post a Comment